Baked chicken wings
These are easy hot baked chicken wings for your next game night. Prepping is super easy and takes only 10 minutes. The prepped wings do need to be refrigerated for at least an hour to get the right amount of crispiness in the wings without the need to fry. I usually refrigerate the wings overnight before baking.
The recipe is simple and you can adjust the quantities of the ingredients per taste without messing anything up. Broiling is optional but it will add a nice color to your wings.
Click here for another interesting appetizer recipe made with breadfruit.
Baked hot chicken wings
- 30 party wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- Mix all-purpose flour, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper powder in a resealable bag.
- Add party wings to the bag and seal. Shake the bag to coat the wings evenly.
- Refrigerate the wings for about an hour.
- Melt unsalted butter in a cup and stir in hot sauce.
- Coat wings in the buttery hot sauce and place on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 15 minutes on one side and then flip and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- You may broil an additional 2 minutes to get a nice brown color.
- Serve hot with a dip of your choice.
Also try these delicious keema puffs.
Happy Eating and Feeding!