The investment decision process should be very similar to the shopping process you follow for goods and services, such as clothes, or electronics. While shopping for any product, you try to evaluate how much that product is worth to you, is it good value for…
Welcome to my world and thanks for stopping by!
I am Avanti, the face and mind behind FoodLifeAndMoney. I am super passionate about two things – Food and Finance.
Through FoodLifeAndMoney, I want to bring you the best of both – Delicious Recipes and Financial Education that will help you build create and build wealth.
I am an investment analyst with an MBA in finance and a CFA charter. What that means is I have spent 2000+ hours studying finance. I have read hundreds of books on personal finance and wealth building, and spend countless hours researching and analyzing investments. And…, I can talk endlessly about wealth-building.
I am also a mom with a super-crazy schedule. I try to make simple recipes.. well…, mostly simple. There are times when I like to indulge and make elaborate meals. I bring to you some of my favorites. I like to be in and out of the kitchen in an hour. So… most of my recipes are quick.
If you are interested in either of those topics, you are in the right place. Nothing boring happening here 🙂
My site is organized in two easy sections – personal finance and recipes. I also have some free financial calculators for you if you are interested. Check them out. They will come very handy!
Stay safe and Be well.
- Improving your Credit ScoreCredit score is a very important number that […]
- Portfolio ManagementAsset Allocation I am going to start the blog with the […]
- How to Start InvestingIf you have never made investment decisions before, […]
- What is the Stock MarketS&P, Dow Jones, Nikkei, FTSE, Russell have become […]
- Free Budget TemplateKeep track of your income and expenses using our free […]