How to make a kid-friendly Homemade Chicken Pineapple Pizza
Kids love this easy homemade chicken pineapple pizza. We like to bulk-freeze our homemade pizza dough so that we can have pizza for dinner any time. Just have to remember to thaw the dough for a few hours. It only take a few minutes to put together, 15 minutes to bake and it’s gone in less than 10 minutes 🙂
We used marinara sauce, plain grilled chicken with salt and pepper and some canned pineapple for this recipe. We also buy our mozzarella cheese at Costco in bulk. It’s much cheaper that way. We have tried this recipe with fresh pineapple and of course the taste is much better. Feel free to experiment with your toppings and sauce.
Homemade Chicken Pineapple Pizza
- a ball of pizza dough
- flour for dusting
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- ⅛ cup grilled chicken cut in pieces
- ⅛ cup pineapple cut in pieces
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- olive oil to brush
- lemon pepper seasoning a sprinkle
- Roll the pizza dough into a disc on a well dusted work surface.
- Top the pizza base with marinara sauce, cheese, chicken and pineapple.
- Brush the crust with olive oil and press some seasoning against it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400°F or 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to get the latest updates.